Progress is in the possibilities
I’ve always been drawn to the expansive possibilities brought by travel and cultural immersion. For this reason, I fell in love with immigration law as a way for me to help share diverse ideas, remarkable talent, and innovative products through the world of international business. Every case is its own unique adventure, driving me further to understand and master the blended worlds of business and US foreign policy.
Success is woven in the details
That’s how I became a national advisor on immigration law. My counsel is sought by companies of all sizes, individual entrepreneurs, and law firms, as well as industry and governmental organizations. Meeting your needs is my priority. We collaborate together, examining every possibility of hiring, timing, deadlines and business objectives. Then I build your immigration policy around that blueprint.
National speeches & articles for:
American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Lorman, and The Knowledge Group
Throughout my entire career, I have helped immigrant survivors of domestic violence, human trafficking and violent crimes through case work, and by coordinating training programs and volunteer opportunities for other attorneys.
Associations & leadership
- More than a decade of service for national AILA committees, liaising with government agencies and resolving key issues for immigration practitioners
- Former Chair of the Young Lawyers Division of AILA
- Former Chair of the Atlanta Chapter of AILA serving on the national Board of Directors
- Board of Directors for the Georgia Association for Women Lawyers (GAWL)
- Board of Directors for the Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce